Uber Accident Lawyers Serving Arkansas
If you’ve been injured in an Uber accident, you need compensation. Uber cases are slightly more complex than other car accident cases because of the involvement of the rideshare company and a professional driver. Our experienced Uber accident lawyers serve victims throughout Arkansas.
The Denton & Zachary law firm represents victims of rideshare accidents. When you need an Arkansas Uber accident lawyer, we will work tirelessly to ensure that you are fully compensated.
Have you been hurt in an Uber accident? Get compensated. We make the process easy.
Call 501-273-1695 for your consultation and to begin working on your case today.
Who we represent
We are Uber accident lawyers representing the following:
- Passengers in another vehicle
- Driver of the vehicle
- Driver in another vehicle
If someone else is at fault for causing the accident, we can represent you to claim compensation.
Experienced Lawyers for Uber Accident Claims
When a car accident involves an Uber driver, it is especially complex. But for our experienced lawyers, that’s a good thing. That’s because Uber provides supplemental insurance for accidents. It can be a welcome relief in cases where your damages are high and there may not be other insurance policies that cover damages.
While the Uber insurance guarantee is an important place to look for compensation, Arkansas is a fault state, and there may be multiple avenues for pursuing compensation. Our lawyers explore all the following parties for fault in an Uber accident:
- The rideshare driver
- Another vehicle driver
- Businesses and organizations that own a vehicle or employ a driver
- The vehicle manufacturer for vehicle defects
- Government agencies that maintain the roads
- Pedestrians if they interfere with the flow of traffic
There are a lot of ways that an Uber accident may occur. There may be multiple parties to blame. Any of the parties may have an insurance policy that pays damages. In addition, the defendant may be personally liable if insurance is insufficient to cover damages.
Uber Accident Laws
Arkansas is an at-fault state for car accidents. Usually, that means looking to the insurance policy of the responsible driver to pay for damages.
Uber accident laws create different insurance requirements based on the status of the driver at the time of the accident. Even if they are a rideshare driver sometimes, when the app is off and they are driving for personal reasons, their own insurance applies. When the app is on and they’re waiting for a ride request, Uber provides limited accident insurance. The $1 million insurance guarantee applies once the drive is en route to pick up a passenger and until the time they disembark.
Knowing what insurance applies and proving your right to compensation is important in any Uber accident case. Even though Uber boasts about their insurance guarantee, remember that putting in a claim for compensation is like going against an insurance company. They want to pay you as little as possible.
Our lawyers know Uber accident laws, and we’re prepared to fight for the maximum amount you deserve. We know how to approach Uber and the other insurance companies to make your claim and negotiate your settlement.
Contact us at 501-273-1695 to get our team on your side fighting for you.
How an Uber Accident Lawyer Can Help
When we represent a client in an Uber accident case, there are many steps involved. These steps are part of a complete process. The goal is to maximize the amount that you receive while making the process as simple to go through as possible.
Some of the ways we may assist in your Uber accident case are:
- Making reports to Uber and the insurance company (this needs to happen quickly)
- Investigating who is at fault including parties not directly involved like an employer or the government who maintains the roads
- Determining what insurance policies apply
- Identifying your damages and the value of your case under Arkansas Uber accident laws
- Preparing and submitting your claim for compensation
- Negotiating your settlement or taking your case to trial
- Explaining each stage of the case and working together to make the right decisions for you
- Understanding procedural rules and how to move the case forward in a timely manner
Our lawyers are full-service professionals who assist you with every stage of the case. We evaluate, build evidence, pursue the case and provide legal counsel to you throughout. We will go above and beyond to ensure that you are treated fairly, receiving justice and the compensation that reflects your losses and harms.
Taking New Cases
The Denton & Zachary PLLC Uber accident lawyer team is taking new cases today. We are passionate about helping accident victims receive justice. Some reasons people choose us for their claims include:
- Experience in accident claims. We’ve been there before, and we know what it takes to get results
- Honors and recognition from Super Lawyers and the National Trial Lawyers Association reflect our success on behalf of our clients
- Customized representation. You may want to work for a fair settlement or go to trial. We get to know you and pursue the case on your terms
- A full-service legal team. We have the know-how, resources, and determination to fully pursue your case
- Free consultations and contingency fees. You should never have to worry about paying for legal services when you’re the victim of an accident. That’s why we handle cases with no fee unless you receive compensation
We’re proud to represent “the little guy.” Uber is a big corporation. You deserve to have lawyers fighting for you. That’s Denton & Zachary, PLLC. We’re Uber accident lawyers representing individuals and families throughout Arkansas.
Free Consultations – Contact Us Today
Your time to file an Uber accident claim is limited. Contact us for your free consultation today. We’re ready to provide experienced and affordable legal services personalized for you to get results.
Call us at 501-273-1695 or send us a message today to begin your case.