Lawyers for Catastrophic Injuries in Arkansas
We are Arkansas catastrophic injury lawyers. Contact our law firm today to see how we can help you receive compensation for a catastrophic injury.
At Denton & Zachary PLLC, we represent individuals and families in catastrophic injury claims. You may deserve financial compensation. But you must claim what you deserve through a legal action.
There’s no doubt that a catastrophic injury completely changes your life. You’re suffering from painful injuries and grieving your losses. It can be hard to know what to do next. Our lawyers are here to handle the entire legal process for you and claim the compensation you deserve.
Representation in Arkansas for Catastrophic Injuries
Don’t suffer alone. Don’t settle for less.
The Denton & Zachary PLLC lawyers go above and beyond to represent the “little guy.” We’re proud to be advocates in our community for helping the injured seek justice.
For a catastrophic injury, there are special things to be aware of when it comes to bringing the case. Everything must be handled in detail. Our lawyers work tirelessly on behalf of our clients. Using our skill and experience, we work methodically to build the evidence. Then, we strategize for the best result for you whether it’s through a settlement or trial.
Call us at 501-273-1695 or send us a message for your free consultation.
Compensation for Catastrophic Injuries
When your injuries are severe, you deserve compensation that represents your losses. Some examples of catastrophic injuries are:
- Brain injury, concussion and cognitive damage
- Spinal cord injuries, paralysis, paraplegia, quadriplegia
- Severe burns
- Disfiguring injuries
- Injuries that interfere with walking and movement
- Neurological disorders
- Degenerative disease
- Severe and complex fractures
A catastrophic injury is one that is expected to have significant, lifelong implications. It changes your personal situation and the way that the rest of your life is about to unfold.
An injury is catastrophic when you can no longer live in a normal way or in the way that you used to before.
Receiving Fair Compensation for Catastrophic Injuries
When you pursue a claim for catastrophic injury, there are several special issues and questions that are important. Here are some of the ways that our lawyers ensure that you receive fair compensation for a catastrophic injury:
- Identifying long-term damages. Medical care in the future can be included in your claim. The victim’s future needs must be identified and valued. The long-term nature of an injury must be carefully proven with medical evidence, including expert testimony as needed.
- Including the cost of nursing and personal care. When injuries are severe enough that the victim needs assistance with personal care, the cost can be part of the catastrophic injury claim.
- Valuing pain and suffering, and loss of lifestyle. You deserve fair compensation for the ways that the injury has changed your life for years to come. We diligently build the evidence to support a claim for pain, suffering and lifestyle compensation.
- Claiming lost income. Whatever your stage in life, your injuries may have impacted your income and career. These losses should be honored in your claim.
- Challenging comparative negligence. Because of the severity of damages in any catastrophic injury claim, the other side may respond aggressively with allegations of comparative negligence. Our lawyers can help you challenge unfair defenses and ensure that your rights are protected.
- Proving legal liability. To receive compensation, you must prove that the other party has legal fault. Our lawyers explore all avenues of legal fault to build your claim.
As experienced catastrophic injury lawyers, we are prepared to take the necessary steps to make your case a success. We won’t settle for less than you deserve. Our law firm gets results by identifying the legal issues that are important. We will go above and beyond to get justice and fair compensation.
What Are the Legal Grounds for a Catastrophic Injury Claim?
There are a lot of ways that legal liability may apply in a catastrophic injury case, including:
- Negligence: Negligence is a lack of reasonable care and caution for a given situation. Most car accident claims are based on negligence.
- Recklessness: When someone consciously disregards a serious danger, they are reckless and liable for any injuries that result.
- Intentional Harm: Bad actors are liable for the injuries they cause because of intentional assault and battery.
- Strict Liability: Sometimes, the only thing the victim must prove is that there was a malfunction. An example is product liability including manufacturing and design defects.
What all these types of liability have in common is that the defendant is in some way responsible for causing the victim’s injuries. Proving liability is required in all catastrophic injury claims.
Our lawyers investigate the circumstances on your behalf. We may use professional accident reconstruction, demonstrative evidence and other proofs to show how the defendant is legally liable for your injuries.
Catastrophic Injury Lawyers for Your Best Interests
At Denton & Zachary, PLLC, we are catastrophic injury lawyers with your best interests in mind. We invite you to get to know us. We can customize a case plan for you.
Here are reasons our clients are happy they chose Denton & Zachary:
- Our founders, Joe Denton and Justin Zachary, focused our law firm on representing individuals in jury cases
- Experience makes the difference. We know what to focus on to make your case a success
- We continue to fight on your behalf, relying on our skill and experience to pursue your case from start to finish
- Full-service, complete representation so that you are focused on your recovery while we fight for you
- Knowledge and use of legal procedure and evidence rules to build a strong claim
- Aggressive litigators and compassionate representatives. We’re prepared to work tirelessly to make your case a success
- Super Lawyers and the National Trial Lawyers Association have recognized our outstanding efforts for our clients with awards and recognition
- Confidential consultations, always free
- Contingency fees for all catastrophic injury claims. Don’t worry about how to afford a lawyer. We’re committed to making our legal services accessible for all
We can begin working on your case today. Put your case in the hands of the trusted catastrophic injury lawyers at Denton & Zachary, PLLC. Contact us today at 501-273-1695 or message us to begin.